September 2019 - Jan 2022
Nuna Baby Essentials
- Relocated across the country to design, plan, and implement IT infrastructure in a new warehouse, during active construction. This included working with vendors, ISPs, and contractors to get the project done EARLY, on an already abbreviated timeline - while also have zero downtime for current operations.
- Implement fully functional ticketing platform, speeding up response time for addressing and resolving end user issues, requests, and approval workflows.
- Began migrating on-prem telephony to Zoom VoIP - building phone trees for different departments.
- Designing, planning and implementing conditional access policies to increase our security posture.
- Aided in rolling out Zendesk for our CS teams, working with teams globally from Germany, UK, Australia, etc, to enable our teams to give world class customer support, and to deprecate a defunct on premise solution that continued to require more and more resources to maintain.
IT Support Lead
September 2018 - September 2019
Security Risk Advisors
Here, I served the organization by working to build the internal IT support model, worked with vendors through this process, and addressed internal IT issues.
- Evaluate ITSM solutions - to graduate ticketing process from email and internal chat, so we can begin to build metrics around issues, build asset/inventory management.
- Evaluate VoIP solutions/Providers
- Evaluate Web Conferencing
- Work with vendors to build more useful A/V solutions in our work spaces/conference rooms.
Associate Systems Admin
April 2018 - July 2018
In this role, I'm continuing to leverage deployment and management of macOS devices via JAMF Pro- enhancing processes and team awareness (documentation), while getting a deeper dive into the corporate systems side of the house.
I'm also building strategy around getting a control on spend by looking at contract management, shadow IT, and overlapping toolsets.
I am also diving deeper into the processes for acquisition integrations. At this writing, we've now closed on 11 acquisitions of other companies in my tenure at Frontline Education.
Senior IT Technician
May 2014 - April 2018
At Frontline, I leverage macOS and iOS administration via JAMF Pro. Mostly self-taught on the job, where I stood up and configured JAMF Pro (Cloud hosted) linked DEP, VPP and APNS with little to no supervision. I am continuing to hone skills and improve policies/workflows. Major projects have been to go completely zero-touch deployment. Currently @ 95% of the way. Using SplashBuddy, and some well timed policies, users can get up and running on a new computer with no help from IT.
I also frequently travel between sites, to aid users with issues, maintain equipment and implement projects needed at these sites.
Family Room Specialist
October 2012 - Feb 2014
At Apple, I was consistently among the highest rated technicians, based on customer (NPS) response. I also worked with the creative teams relatively frequently - they were rated number one, amongst 400+ stores. Managed heavy stress and high traffic workloads. Worked to develop an internal (store level) method of managing appointments for the Genius Bar.
Sales Manager/Sales Representative
April 2008 - September 2012
Cellular World (AT&T Authorized Retailer)
As a Sales Rep, I consistently ranked in the top 10% of reps. I leveraged a hunger to learn, and grow to know our products and services, and an eagerness to understand the needs of the clients we had - to provide a complete solution with low churn. I became a Sales Manager, taking a store failing to profit. I quickly, brought that store to a place where it began to profit. I managed a team of 3-4 reps, at any given time. Seeking opportunities to coach was of my most primary concern, as a manager.